Monday, September 20, 2010

guys are idiots :(

sorry i haven't posted in forever. i knew once school started that it would be harder and harder to post as frequently as i was posting and i was right, it is just so hard to post because i am so busy. however, now i am posting (sorry but no writing for today i just want to vent)

so i've only had one boyfriend and i broke up with him because my friends told me i should and pressured me into it and i still love/d him. i never really got over him and had never ever kissed a guy before and i was waiting for the right guy and the right moment. well i was at this concert on saturday night and he was there with his band and we hung out after they opened the show. his girlfriend had been being a bitch and he was going to break up with her later that night and we were hanging out and i told him about how i still loved him and he said the same about me. so he said he would break up with his girlfriend because she was being a bitch and he wanted to be with me, which made me really really happy. and then he kissed me. my first kiss and it was really sweet and perfect and then i didn't cut that night (ya, it got worse when school started i've been cutting at least twice a day every day) and so i didn't cut that night because i was so incredibly happy. i saw him the next night and nothing happened between us. he just wanted to be friends and had never broken up with his girlfriend. she broke up with him later that night and he went on and on about how broken hearted he was and never even looked at me. it turns out that he was just using me to get revenge. i feel so stupid right now and broken hearted. i'm actually surprised that i haven't cut yet, i guess i just am so shocked and sad and mad right now.

in other news; i got tested for allergies/asthma today and i have both and i'm allergic to dogs :( *gasp* my doggy is my best friend! luckily i told my mom i would be really pissed if she and my dad sold him. so he is staying with us for now.

another thing;
so my favorite aunt is dying of a rare type of cancer and there is nothing else that they can do for her and she isn't ever going to get better :( and the last time i saw her she was in remission and we went to the zoo and i bought her this frog necklace (her fav animal) and she told me to keep it to remember her. that was 3 years ago and i had worn that necklace every day. i took it off for a cross country meet on saturday and it fell out of my bag and my coach wouldn't let me run back and get it. it is gone forever now and i cried for about an hour after i originally lost it. now i can feel its missing weight and it makes me sad and i just want to cry.
only a few of my friends know about it and told me that my aunt wouldn't want me beating myself up about it, but its all i can seem to do. :(

in short this weekend has been the worst ever and this has been my longest post ever too.

i wish life wasn't so damn depressing!!! makes me want to jump off a bridge. anything has got to be better than this.

~LITW

1 comment:

Feather said...

There are the good days, and the bad days, and the days that are in between. Such is the cycle of life. If its all you can do, hope that the cycle is gradually continuing, and that soon your bad days will turn ok and your ok days will turn good. Inevitabley, you will again have bad days, such is the nature of the cycle. But once again there will be the good days, and the bad days, and the days in between. Hang in there chiki.
xx