Thursday, March 3, 2011

Growth :)

Heyy,

So I know that I just posted some writing, but something really great has just happened for this blog and I had to share with you so you know what is going on. I recently decided to add in more writers to this blog so that there is constant writing instead of periods when I can't post forever and the blog gets boring for a bit. Starting soon, a friend of mine will begin posting on this site as threeguesses, welcome her and enjoy her writing (it is much better than mine and I am glad that she is able to join this blog) there should be some more writers joining soon, but very slowly and one at a time. (I don't want to bog down this blog) :)

Enjoy her writing and I hope that you enjoy the new direction that this blog is going in.


~AT

No comments: