Wednesday, June 20, 2012

this is beginning to be a routine...

*sigh*

and I've done it yet again...

I swear, I really do try to keep up this blog, but it seems like I always kind of forget about it and so when I do write or when I am bored and have nothing to do I go on tumblr instead [I believe I may actually be semi-addicted to tumblr]. It is getting to the point where I just don't post at all for about a month or two and then do a mass posting of everything I've written in the last month. [luckily this time it was just two poems instead of around ten, not even joking]

So I'm sorry for not posting in the last [I don't really know how long] and I promise that I really will try to post more, or at least more frequently.

I might do an update post sometime tomorrow or friday, I would today but I'm going to my sisters' soccer games in about 15 minutes and I'm not even dressed...

:)

No comments: