Tuesday, August 21, 2012

busy, busy, busy

School starts next Wednesday and I'm kind of nervous, mostly because it is my senior year and I can't believe that I start applying to college in a few months. Its freaky. And despite school starting in only a week, I'm not done my summer homework. I still have a whole book to read and I have to take notes. I really don't want to do it, but I can't afford a zero on the first day. I want to do well in my classes this year because last year I slacked off a lot and didn't do what I should have done. It was bad.

So I am pretty busy this week; finishing summer homework, getting stuff ready for school, school shopping, and applying for a job [I have an interview tomorrow and I am so nervous]. I don't think I will be posting anything at all for the next week or so.

No comments: