Friday, November 28, 2014

In Retrospect

It is so weird accidentally finding little pieces of the past online, especially when they are pieces of the past of someone you know. Part of me finds it somewhat hilarious how easily I seem to accidentally find these little tidbits of the people I care about's past and how much they teach me about these people. I've learned a lot through these accidental occurrences of past tidbits and sometimes I wonder if someone else might find some pieces of my past scattered around. And that makes me think about how these people may feel if they knew that I was finding their old blogs and youtube channels and whatnot, I know that I would hate for them to find this blog or other blogs that I've had (though they would be pretty hard to find because my name is only really attached to this one) or even past youtube channels I've had. I've got secrets that are spread around, secrets that I would hate for them to find out. That makes me think about maybe not reading blogs or watching videos that I find, are there things that they've done or said that they regret and don't want to be known?

What once was something that amused me has really made me rethink who I am as a person and I really don't like this person that I see in the mirror.

No comments: