Thursday, December 4, 2014

Resolution

Resolution is always so calming. After a bit of a cooling off period and a little bit of honesty, I think things are going to be ok. I definitely feel bad for the situation that I put some people in and I do feel like my actions weren't rational, but I was hurt. I'm not saying that to excuse myself for what I did and my anger, but it was a definite factor. Now that I know that things are going to be ok I feel a bit more relaxed (at least as much as I can be when finals are in literally 3 days). This team is my family and every family has some issues, I guess it was just my time to cause drama. Hopefully I won't cause any more ever again because I hate being the source of drama and team issues. I hate being angry at the world and the people I care about. Its going to take some time to heal, but I will do my best. I'm leaving this behind me and moving on because I don't need drama caused be me on top of everything else. I know that nobody really reads this blog, but in the off chance that someone does and they know me and maybe they are part of my team:

I am so sorry.

No comments: