Friday, January 1, 2016

Life Update?

I don't really know how to start so I'm just going to jump right in I guess:
I think I want to start a YouTube channel.  I think it would be really fun and I could do college advice videos and law school videos and maybe some fun vlogs, but the thing is that I already have a channel with one of my best friends.  We don't post very much, but we are supposed to start posting once a week on Fridays beginning today.  I'm excited about it, though I don't know how long it will last because it feels like my friend and I always make plans for this channel and then they fall apart so I don't know if we will be making many videos.  I can totally see it turning into something where we keep up with posting for maybe a month or two and then we will stop, so I don't really know what to do because I kinda want a channel of my own.  I used to make videos on my own in high school, but they were never really good because I didn't know what to do or what it was that I wanted my videos to be like, but now I know.  I think I'll just wait to see how the channel with my friend goes and if it starts to die out a bit then I can start my own channel back up again.

In other news, I've lost 15 pounds since last Christmas and I'm so incredibly happy about it.  I'm now weighing the same amount I did when I was a sophomore in high school and it's definitely my best weight, though I think I'm going to work on maybe losing a couple more pounds and working out more to define my abs a bit and tuck in some of the extra fat that is poking out in my stomach/waist area.

Well, it's officially 2016 and I'm already working on my New Year's Resolutions which are as follows;

  • stop saying sorry so much and apologizing for things that aren't my fault
  • work out more
  • eat healthier (translation: like, actually eat because I haven't been eating much)
  • keep up with videos on my friend and my's YouTube channel
  • save and manage money better
  • create a study/homework schedule and stick to it
  • enjoy the little things more
  • try to manage stress better


Happy 2016!! Have a wonderful year!

No comments: