Thursday, May 27, 2010

Endlessly Bound

i.
Small pills sitting on a table,
waiting to be consumed.
Medicine for your mind,
calming you and making
the depression go away,
even though you secretly want it.

CHORUS
So drug me up with these
"happy pills"
and lock me in your institutions,
'cause I don't care.
Let me increase the cuts on my
arms by a hundred 'n two,
go on and make me,
'cause I don't care.

ii.
White, padded rooms and straight jackets
are my home now,
razor blades are few.
Food is shoved down my throat
along with those pills,
that "medicine".

CHORUS
So drug me up with these
"happy pills"
and lock me in your institutions,
'cause I don't care.
Let me increase the cuts on my
arms by a hundred 'n two,
go on and make me,
'cause I don't care.

iii.
Keep on trying to keep me sane,
drug me all you will
cause my mind is still my own
and you can't take it away.
Someday I will get my revenge
on those who did this
to me,
but for now I will play
your sick and twisted games.

CHORUS
So drug me up with these
"happy pills"
and lock me in your institutions,
'cause I don't care.
Let me increase the cuts on my
arms by a hundred 'n two,
go on and make me,
'cause I don't care.

iv.
The other night I saw it all
as the girl across the hall
broke and ended it all,
I wished to be her
to escape this world,
but I am stuck here
in this padded room and
binding straight jacket.

CHORUS
So drug me up with these
"happy pills"
and lock me in your institutions,
'cause I don't care.
Let me increase the cuts on my
arms by a hundred 'n two,
go on and make me,
'cause I don't care.

I will always hate you
_________________________________
i wrote this song last night after i had a particularly exciting time with  my mom at the gym and then got home and was forced to take my depression meds (let me tell you, it isn't fun, i hate to take them) so i fought with my mom and then i ended up running into my room with the intention of cutting myself, but then i just wrote this song instead cause i've made it through 2 1/2 weeks of not cutting which is a long time for me (a record actually, it may not seem like much, but for a person who has been cutting pretty much daily for 2 years, it's a long time) soooo ya... i wrote this song :) (it's the second song i've ever written, i'm planning to put my first song up sometime soon cause it's a pretty good song and i really like it) i'm thinking of adding some more personal blogs about what is going on in my life (cause that's what blogs are for) hahaha lol well....
BYE!

No comments: